Kanthal A1 - Ribbon Wire
Kanthal A1 is a ferritic alloy rated for use at temperatures up to 1400°C (2550°F). The alloy has high resistivity and great oxidation resistance. It is typically used in furnace applications, such as electrical heating elements in high-temperature furnaces for heat treatment, glass, steel, ceramics, and electronics industries.
- Heat resistant up to 1400°C / 2550°F
- Maximum continuous operating temperature of 1500°C / 2730°F (Melting Point)
- Shape: Flat Ribbon
- Heat Treatment: Annealed
- Available Sizes(s):
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to be used with prohibited or illegal products. The product shall be used by advanced users ONLY.
Order Processing Time & Cut Off Time
Shipping Carrier FAQ
USPS (United States Postal Service)
The U.S. Postal Service delivers packages Monday-Saturday. This should be taken into consideration when estimating delivery dates. Tracking will be available through the USPS website.
Shipping times: Orders placed after 8AM PST will ship the following business day, including overnight orders (for example, an overnight order placed on a Thursday will ship Friday and arrive at its destination Monday).
DOMESTIC SHIPPINGWe ship via USPS on all retail orders within the CONTINENTAL 48 STATES, ALASKA, HAWAII, APO/FPO, U.S. TERRITORIES, and U.S. PROTECTORATES
- USPS 1st Class: $2.95
- USPS Priority: $6.95
- USPS Express: $21.95
- CANADA & MEXICO: A $19.99 shipping fee will be incurred for orders to CANADA and MEXICO.
- EU ZONE: A $24.99 shipping fee will be incurred for orders to EU ZONE countries.
- OTHER INTERNATIONAL: A flat shipping fee of $29.99 will be incurred for orders to all other INTERNATIONAL locations (ASIA, OCEANIA, AFRICA, EASTERN EUROPE)
PURE ATOMIST IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING: Orders that are lost during shipping or reported as delivered and/or signed by any individuals other than the customer. For these situations the customer must file a claim with the carrier (DHL/USPS).